Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DOWNLOAD_ Jan 2011 -In My Car

 I have weird taste in music...  Get weird with me.   This is the CD i just made, some new stuff from the past couple weeks, & some of my fav's from the end of the year.. ENJOY!

My new years Gift to you- "Whats in my Car , Jan 2011"  What im listening to right now( Not edited so, listener discretion is advised.)



Rocketeer (DJ Kue Remix)//Far East Movement
Hang With Me // Robyn
Strobe Lights// Diddy - Dirty Money & Lil Wayne
Reckless With Your Love (Tensnake Remix)//    Azari & III
Sunlight //Bag Raiders
Something About Us (Laberge Edit)//Daft Punk
DEUCES ((SERAFIN REMIX))//Chris Brown
Do_I_Do_(U-Tern_Disco_Edit)//Stevie Wonder
One Night Only//Lil Wayne
6'7″ //Lil Wayne feat. Cory Gunz
Lay It Down (MK Remix)//Lloyd
Jump Up//Major Lazer - Feat Leftside Supahype
 All I Want Is You (Steve1der Remix)//Miguel
Only Girl (Rihanna Cover) (Live Lounge @ Radio 1)// Ellie Goulding
Party Rock Anthem//LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock
Ghetto Burnin (Mohito Mix)//Phonat
Stereo Hands// The White Panda
Take Over Control (Manufactured Superstars & Jeziel Quintela Remix)//Afrojack ft. Eva Simons
Let's Chill (Feat. Lloyd)//Wale


Warmest Regards, 

DJ BEACH

No comments:

Post a Comment