Monday, February 14, 2011

The Love Progression

So, everyone puts out  Valentines Day Mixtapes.  some better than others,  My fav Valentines Mixtape right now is my homie Modi's  (@dctobc S.A.D -3 (singles awareness day-3)  Click the name to DL.  But this is a slightly different approach, organizing the tracks into the stages of a relationship. Its much more complicated than this, but here is my approach.  Hopefully there is a little something for everyone to relate to.  Enjoy, Share. Download, Watch out for Grenades.

 DJ Beach's fav songs about  Love, attraction, relationships, & breaking up. Ladies & Gentlemen
  THE LOVE PROGRESSION:


DOWNLOAD THE MIX

 CLICK HERE- DOWNLOAD THE MIX 
THE LOVE PROGRESSION
Tracklist:

1.I Wanna Be Where You Are--The Jackson 5
2.I Want You--Cee-Lo-Green
3.Why You Wanna --T.I.
4.Something About Us-- Daft Punk
5.Butterflyz (KrucialKeys Remix)--Alicia Keys
6.A Love Song--Amanda Blank
7.Last Girl--Critical Condition Band
8.Prototype--Jazmine Sullivan
9.Paris, Tokyo-- Lupe Fiasco
10.I Couldn't Love You (More Than I Do Now)--Jean Wells
11.You Make My Dreams Come True--Hall And Oates
12.Heartbreaker -- Will.I.Am
13.Do For Love--Tupac Feat Eric Williams
14.Love Is A Losing Game--Amy Winehouse
15.Break Up To Make Up--Jeremih
16.Break Ups 2 Make Ups--Method Man Feat D'angelo
17.Poor Georgie--Mc Lyte
18.The Break Up Song--Wale
19.Fantastic--Will.I.Am


Warmest Regards, 
Dj Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment