Thursday, June 30, 2011

DJ BEACH @ NATIONAL FREEDOM FEST!



 Im so fortunate to be performing at  DC's Largest 4th of July Music Festival  NATIONAL FREEDOM FEST!  I  will be performing on  Monday JULY 4th- 3pm-4pm On the DJ stage  At YARDS PARK,  at the NATIONAL HARBOR, Come see me!  its gonna be an awesome show! 



 Here is the line up for the rest of the afternoon: 

Time
Band

2:00 - 3:00
Panic

3:00 - 4:00
Beach

4:00 - 5:00
Jen Lasher

5:00 - 6:00
Boris Gluk

6:00 - 7:00
Kay Jay

7:00 - 8:00
Armando




For more information, Tickets and directions to the festival: Check out the Freedom Fest site: 

My homie Matt Golden, brilliant percussionist from the band  WHITE FORD BRONCO (Represented by the Little WFB sticker that is on the back of my laptop at all gigs)  Put me on to this gig, Thanks Bro!

Thanks to everyone for your support over the past few years, I appreciate these opportunities for bigger and better gigs, and i promise to keep bringing everyone good music. THANK YOU~ 

Warmest Regards, 
DJ BEACH



No comments:

Post a Comment