Monday, February 13, 2012

LOVE PROGRESSION 2

Valentines Day, Singles Awareness Day, BS, Feast of St.Valentine, Hallmark Day, Russell Stover Day. 

Feb.14 goes by many names, and everyone and their mama puts out a mix CD.  here is my Second installment of the LOVE PROGRESSION. A mix of songs that follow the chronology of most relationships. Little bit of everything.  Enjoy.

(googledocs)

Alt Link- Mediafire

 The selections-
Pre-Nump (Interlude)  --  Big Rube - OutKast -
Weekend Girl   --  Pillowtalk
Me, My baby And My Cadillac  ---  Sleepy Brown
Whole Lotta Love  --  Ike & Tina Turner & The Ikettes
I'll Be Around (OHYEAH Remix)  --  The Spinners
I Want You (Marvin Gaye Cover) --  Theophilus London
Don't Turn The Lights On --   Mayer Hawthorne
No One's Gonna Love You --   Cee-Lo Green
Do It Like You  --  Diggy Simmons Ft. Jeremih
Settle Down (Jamie What? Remix)  --   Kimbra
Real Love Remix   --  Mary J. Blige ft Notorious B.I.G.
Over My Dead Body (Star Slinger Remix) --
Drake
sexual healing (hobo d reedit)  --  hot 8 brass band
I Follow Rivers - The Magician Remix  ---  Lykke Li
Fair Warning  --  Penguin Prison
Love What Happened Here  --  James Blake
"Love For Sale" Jeremy Glenn Remix   --  Mickey feat. Monarchy
Love After War  --  Robin Thicke
If I Ever Feel Better -- RESET! Bootleg  --  Phoenix
Wine And Chocolates   -- Theophilus London
Anniversary -NO Bounce Remix DJ Baby Oil  --  Tony! Toni! Toné!
Alleyway Kisses (Strawberry Swing Remix) Feat. Mike Dreams  --  Frank Ocean
Somebody That I Used to Know  --  Gotye ft Kimbra
Luv Her   --  Ace Hood ft 2 Chainz
Sabotage   --  Wale ft Lloyd
Best Friends, Right? --   Amy Winehouse
Born To Die (AlunaGeorge Remix) --  Lana Del Rey

(googledocs)

Alt Link- Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment