Monday, August 16, 2010

GFDC part 2 Recorded Live @ Chicha Lounge 8.14.10


I watched Jersey Shore this week.
I was inspired.
I took a shower.
I splashed my face. Then I realized...I don't want GRENADES!


It is truly terrible reality TV, but it is deliciously ignorant , MVP are so entertaining and the GFF do inspire me. To promote a GRENADE FREE DC, one bar at a time.


CHILL OUT... BUT BEWARE OF GRENADES by DJ Beach
Click the Orange arrow Pointing to the Right above to play the track, click the black arrow pointing down to download!

Here is the Tracklist:

Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars
Black Kids- I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (The Twelves Remix)
Calvin Harris - Flashback
Chester French - She Loves Everybody (Steve Aoki Remix)
Young Jeezy - I Got This (El-P remix)
Drake - Unstoppable (ft. Lil Wayne and Santogold)
Bruno Mars - The Other Side (feat. Cee-Lo Green & B.o.B)
MGMT - Kids (Bukez Finezt Dubstep Bootleg)
Michael Jackson - Never Can Say Goodbye (Neptunes Remix)
Brazilian Girls - Don't Stop
Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (Hercules & Love Affair Dub Remix)
Janelle MonĂ¡e - Locked Inside
La Roux - Bulletproof vs SALM
Grum - Can't Shake This Feeling -
Gyptian - Hold Yuh (Major Lazer Remix)
A-Trak - Carte Blanche ft. Kid Sister: Do! Do! Do!
Kesha - Tik Tok (Fred Falke Remix Club)

Enjoy. watch out for grenades. if you see one, Splash some water on your face...find your nearest corner store, Buy a Smirnoff ice... Ice yourself, then break the bottle and keep the sharp part for protection. Good luck. From DJ BEACH, appointed deputy of MVP, officially of the GFF, promoting a GFDC.

Warmest Regards,
DJ BEACH



No comments:

Post a Comment