Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I am listening to right now.



I have eclectic tastes, in many ways, especially in music. People often ask me, what do you like? What do you listen to when you are not djaying?....Truth is, I can find a song in every genre that i like. truth. Right now, I love house, I love house remixes of hip hop songs, & I love Neo soul. Creative DJ mash-ups, and weird stuff. This is a mix of some new stuff ive found in the past week or so in all of these genres. & some older stuff. a taste of what is in my cd player in my car right now. Enjoy, Download, Share. this is exactly 1.2 hours of music perfect for a cd. its a folder of mp3 files.
Warmest Regards.
DJ Beach

The selections:

I'm Lost- KANYE WEST
I Just Want To Party- -Yelawolf ft. Gucci Mane
Look In The Mirror (Remix)- Yo Gotti Ft. Wale, J.Cole & Wiz Khalifa -
Gimme That- Ciara
Call Me- Joell Ortiz
Sounds G.O.O.D. 2 Me - Consequence
Bright Lights Bigger City- Cee-Lo Green
SO SICK- CLIPSE Ft NATASHA
Lotta Money- Diamond
Across the World- Pitbull Ft. B.O.B.
Like an Americano (DJ Yelow Mashup) Yolanda be Cool & DCUP vs. FM
We R Who We R- Ke$ha
Hold_Yuh_Reggaeton Remix Gyptian
Bullet Train- Priscilla Renea
Blinded By The Light - Manfred Mann( I LOVE THIS SONG, Classic)
One Nation Army (Jerry Rekonius Bootleg)_ Swedish House Mafia
Movin It Over Here (Will Bailey Simma Remix)- Foamo
Of moons birds and monsters(holy ghost! remix) - MGMT

No comments:

Post a Comment